May’s couples workshop is all about boundaries in marriage! If you are:
- resentful of your spouse
- irritated with your spouse or others more often than not
- feel like your expectations aren’t being met
- not sure what boundaries are or how they apply to marriage
- feel like your spouse isn’t changing even though you’re trying to get them to
- feel like your needs aren’t being met
THIS WORKSHOP IS MEANT FOR YOU!
During this workshop, your camera will not be on and you will be muted but you will be able to chat with me. This allows for complete anonymity and confidentiality for you as the client. You will have time to practice and reflect on your own boundaries in real time. You’ll learn how to communicate those boundaries in a healthy manner.
This month’s workshop date will be May 10 at 7 PM CST. If you aren’t able to make the live session, the exercise will be recorded and a link to watch with your partner at a later date will be emailed to you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you can’t make it and I’ll make sure to get that link to you 🙂